→Parents! Please see the Calendar for Parents for upcoming Community Events.←
- Field Day!
- Field Day!Posted 2 weeks ago
Friday, May 6th. Parent Volunteers are needed to help run the events, please see Mrs. Harding in the office or Coach Yoder to Sign Up!
- No Place for Hate
- No Place for HatePosted 2 weeks ago
Friday, April 29th.
- Bring your Parents to School Day
- Bring your Parents to School DayPosted 2 weeks ago
Thursday, April 28th. Please see your child's schedule to know when to stop in to visit.
- Community Involvement Meeting
- Community Involvement MeetingPosted 4 weeks ago
April 14, 2016 3:30 pm -5:00 pm
- CARNIVAL!Posted 4 weeks ago
Thursday, April 21, 2016. @ 4:30 - 6:30 pm. Wristbands are on sale now for $7 and will be $10 at the door. Wristbands get you access to most of the games and activities without waiting in line to purchase…
Every student shapes a successful future.
All students will gain the knowledge, values, and skills to excel as learners in order to meet or exceed standards and contribute to their community as responsible, outstanding, safe and respectful citizens.
Altura is a uniform school. Acceptable shirt colors are plain blue, black white or gray. Please click the Uniform Policy link for more information.