Altura Positive Behavior Principles
- R = Responsible - I act with honesty and integrity. I am prepared and in charge of my own behavior.
- O = Outstanding - I persevere and work toward excellence in everything I do, even when it’s challenging.
- A = Always Safe - I make choices that keep me and others safe!
- R = Respectful - I take pride in myself, my attitude, my environment, and the way I treat people.
Every student shapes a successful future.
All students will gain the knowledge, values, and skills to excel as learners in order to meet or exceed standards and contribute to their community as responsible, outstanding, safe and respectful citizens.
2015-2016 School Hours
1650 Altura Boulevard
Altura is a uniform school. Acceptable shirt colors are plain blue, black white or gray. Please click the Uniform Policy link for more information.
- PTO/Community Involvement Meeting Potluck on Thursday, 3rd of September, 3:30 pm to 5 pm
- Vision and Hearing Screening, Thursday 3rd of September 9 am to 3 pm
- Popcorn! 11th of September, 2 pm
- Share the Spirit Shoe Event, 18th of September 11 am
- HEARTS Parent Group, 21st of September, 9am - 11 am
- HEARTS Parent Group, 28th of September, 9am - 11 am