Every student shapes a successful future.
Students will succeed when we build safe, trusting relationships, consistently set high expectations and plan intentionally for academics, behavior, and the emotional well-being of our diverse community.
October is College & Career Success Month! In APS, we believe it’s never too early to plan. We encourage students and staff to wear college shirts on Wednesdays in October. #aps2020
- Half Day, Oct. 12 - No School, Oct. 13
- Half Day, Oct. 12- No School, Oct. 13Posted 12 months ago
Thursday, October 12th is a half day of school. Students will be served lunch in their classrooms and released for pick up at 12:05pm. Buses will run at this time. Please ensure that your student understands how they will get…
- Fall Break, Oct. 16-20
- Fall Break, Oct. 16-20Posted 12 months ago
Enjoy your time to relax and rejuvenate! Fall Break is Oct. 16-20. We will see students back at school and ready to learn on Monday, Oct. 23.
- Calling all VolunteersPosted 12 months ago
Did you know that you can support student success at Altura by giving just an hour or two of your time? Volunteering your time can look many different ways. You can come in once or twice a week or…
- Meet Wylie Wildcat
- Meet Wylie WildcatPosted 12 months ago
Meet the newest member of the Altura family! Wylie Wildcat made his first appearance at our Fall Carnival, but he will be spotted around Altura during different events so keep your eye out!
NOTICE FROM APS LEGAL OFFICE
Please note that updates have been made to the District’s Nondiscrimination Policies:
- AC, Nondiscrimination / Equal Opportunity
- AC-R, Nondiscrimination / Equal Opportunity
- AC-1-E, Notice of Nondiscrimination
- ACE, Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability
The updated policies can be found on the District website at aurorak12.org/about-aps/district-policies/.